Friday, April 9, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
VINTAGEBEAUTYBLOG.COM for the most resent in vintage beauty and glam!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Vintage Beauty has a shiny, new home and to kick off the fun I'm going to be having my first giveaway. I will be posting the details tomorrow on my new home, so come on over and and see what else is new!
If you want to stay connected, do sign into google friend connect or if you want even more Vintage Beauty, sign up for the newsletter!. Thanks dolls! I can't wait to see you there!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Thank you ladies for taking my short survey! Reading what you had to say was lot's of fun as well as helpful. So what did you say? Take a look...
- You think VINTAGE BEAUTY BLOG should remain VINTAGE BEAUTY BLOG- okay ladies the name will stay same!
- Your liking a new tag line "Beauty & Style For Everyday Vintage Glam"
- You want more "real women vintage stuff"
- more tutorials on hair and makeup
- more simple vintage style tips (I have a killer idea for this, just gotta get a camcorder connection)
- plus-size vintage style
- more guests posts
- more beauty how-to's (this is VINTAGE BEAUTY BLOG after all!)
- You want YouTube video's. -I'm working on it ladies! I really want to use my camcorder for these instead of my laptop camera. Only thing is I need to buy a connection to upload them to my laptop from the camcorder. It's not too pricey ($40), but it's a bit out of the budget this month.
- You want a newsletter- I've been playing with this idea for a while and now that you let me know you want it, I'm gonna give it to ya! Aiming to make it's debut April 2010.
So did I get it right ladies? Is this what you need from VINTAGE BEAUTY BLOG? If not, there still time to take the survey. I will leave it open until March 1st. Just click on the link on the upper right side bar.
P.S. To give you a sneak peek (as well as organize my thoughts) I will be posting an editorial calender. Of course nothing is set in stone here, but I will try to stay on this schedule. Cheers!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
I've been teasing a bit lately about my upcoming move to wordpress. Well I did the first part today by signing up for new hosting. Yikes! I actually have to pay monthly for this! I'm not sure how smoothly this whole transferring thing is, so if things get a little dusty and loopy around here, know that my people (okay, the professional I hired) is on the case.
Shannon Albert is having a super discount on her blog services (including setting up your wordpress blog for free), so if any of you fine ladies are also thinking about taking your blog to the next step now is the time. She'll be doing free services until the end of this month!