- It's super quick...it takes 1-2 minuets to do your whole body
- It's cheap...a nice natural bristle brush is about $10. You can find them usually at health food stores
- No need for messy body scrubs
- Leaves your skin smooth
- It stimulates circulation of blood (which promotes healing) and circulation of the lymph (which removes cellular waste)
- With repeated use it can help the appearance of cellulite
- Helps to reduce edema (water retention)
So this is how you do it. Your skin should be completely dry. I prefer to do it right before I take a shower:
- Starting at your feet, lightly brush your skin toward your heart.
- Use long strokes and brush over entire leg area. It may feel a little tingly but that is your skin being stimulated. Just be sure and use light strokes.
- Switch and do the other leg.
- Continue with entire body always brushing toward the heart.
- Do not brush your face or neck. These area's are much too sensitive.
And that's it! Take a shower, rub some yummy lotion on and your skin is gorgeous! Try to do this every day and you will definitely see a difference in your skin.