Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is your pillow undoing your nightly beauty routine?


Do you spend 15 minutes washing your face, putting on your night cream, eye cream, neck cream, bust cream, and then another 15 minutes setting your curls and wrapping your hair only to wake up with pillowcase creases on your face and bedhead? Well that picture just isn't pretty. Well blame your pillow! Cotton pillow cases, although comfy, can cause premature wrinkling and hair breakage. The solution? Sleep on silk! Silk won't absorb your face cream or hair oils leaving them perfectly moisturized. Hair effortlessly glides over the silk so you can say goodbye to frizzy, broken hair and hello to glamorous curls! Though I'm not getting much sleep these days, the little bit I do get still counts as "beauty sleep" thanks my silk pillow. Okay got to go ladies, baby needs to eat...again!


4 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:

Gingeyginge said...

wise and interesting post

Jessica Cangiano said...

You know, I might just have to splurge on some silk pillow cases after reading the convinces points in this lovely post. Now, how to ensure my darling kitty doesn't shred them back into thin little strands of silk? :D

Thank you very much for your comments, honey! I hope you have a marvelous Friday!
♥ Jessica

gleenn said...

I knew that it's always better to sleep on silk pillow cases and bed covers for the sake of beauty but until now, I'm sleeping on coton materials. Haayyy, silk products has to be sought, i should say. Unlike cottons that are easily available.

thanks for sharing. and thanks for posting some comments on my "Let's talk perfume" post too. take care :)

btw, I added you to my blogroll. Please link me back too. thanks again :)

gleenn said...

hi, thank you too for following me. I added you to my blogroll. If you've time, add me too. thanks again :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin