Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Je T'aime Miss Dior Cherie!

My Hunny and I went to beautiful wedding this weekend (congrats Marcos and Maria!), so of course it brought to mind our upcoming 8 yr anniversary. One of my most favorite anniversary gifts that my Hunny has bought me was a bottle of Miss Dior Cherie. It was love at first whiff, *sigh* - if love had a scent this would be it!

As I browsed through polyvore, I found these amazing sets featuring my beloved Miss Dior Cherie.


vili




This set reminds me of how bad I want to go to Paris! The perfect get away would be my Hunny and I in Paris, sharing a sweet banana crepe and I wear this cutesy dress and my Miss Dior Cherie. Ah, l'amour!




Wedding - but I'm not the bride :)))))

The creator of this set designed it with a wedding in mind and I think it's perfect! The soft flowing blouse is appropriate for the ceremony (notice there is always one woman at every wedding that dressed as if she's going bar hoppin' instead of a wedding?), while the skirt and shoes say "PARTY!". Then wrap up the whole outfit in romance with Miss Dior Cherie.




Other way to wear this dress


I think I would probably wear this set to a garden party. The dress looks just a wee bit shorter than I prefer to wear, however wearing this cleaver Vintage Hem would solve that problem in a jiffy. And of course, top off this gorgeous lacy masterpiece with a gorgeous floral masterpiece...Miss Dior Cherie!



1 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:

gleenn said...

I love all the shoes! Oh, how I love shoes :) For the dress, i guess I'll take the peach blouse plus the skirt.

Nice collection.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin