Sunday, August 2, 2009

Special Delivery for Vintage Mama!

A special delivery indeed! Monday morning, a whole month before my due date, bouncing baby boy # 3 made his debut. Though he weighed in at a mere 5lbs 1 oz, he is determined to gain weight fast! Our marathon breastfeedings leave me with very little time and energy to do much writing at the moment, but it does give me plenty of time to ponder about my next vintage beauty series. And the top one on my list is "How did those silver screen sirens and pin-up hotties get their figures back after pregnancy?". I'm sure you can understand why this is at the top of my list!


But what about our boobies? Don't worry darlings, I'll be posting our plan of action to take our breasts from pitiful to perky on Wednesday.

1 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:

Gingeyginge said...

CONGRATULATION'S

Blog Widget by LinkWithin