Before Liposuction, Summer's Eve, Dr. Scholl or Pro-Active there was Apple Cider Vinegar . Yes ladies, although simple in it's appearance, apple cider vinegar can do the job of all of these but in a much safer and simpler fashion. Here are some recipes that I have used with great success:
- Skin & Health Tonic (internal) - Mix 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, 1 cup of apple juice, 1 cup of water and 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda. I like to sip this throughout the mid morning to help to keep the munchies away 'til lunch. Taking apple cider vinegar this way can help reduce the appearance of cellulite, clear cystic acne, reduce grey hairs, and help to slowly and permanently lose weight.
- Clearing Hair Rinse (external) - Mix 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil and 2 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil in a large cup. After shampooing your hair, add 2 cups of warm water to the apple cider vinegar mixture and pour this over your scalp and hair. Let it sit for 5 min. then rinse and condition. This helps to exfoliate the scalp, remove product and hard water build up, kill dandruff-causing fungus and bacteria and smooths cuticles so your hair is super soft and shiny!
- Skin Tonic (external) - Mix 1 part water with 1 part apple cider vinegar and apply to blemishes throughout the day. This is especially helpful with those stress induced blemishes. And this wont leave a scar like Pro-Active does!
- Feminine Refresher (external) - Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with warm water (enough to fill a peri bottle or other squirt bottle). Use this mixture to rinse the external feminine area. Especially refreshing after your monthly or when you feel a little "itch" coming on.
- Feet Refresher (external) - Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with 2 liters of warm water. This can help soften callus' and get rid of other foot nasties. For especially stubborn athletes foot apply apple cider vinegar directly to affected area. It will burn, but it will definitely clear it up!
*Remember to only use Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar *