Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baby Bonding Time


Hello Ladies! I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the congrats emails, they were very sweet! I have to admit that transitioning from 2 little guys to 3 has been a little rocky. With new baby, a rambunctious 18 month old, homeschooling my 6 year old, keeping up with homekeeping and making time for my Hunny, I hardly get a chance to run a comb through my hair these days! So instead of wearing myself ragged, I'm going to spend more time bonding with baby and try to get the rest of us back on a more regular routine. Until then, please be patient as my postings may be delayed quite a bit. But I promise to keep them coming! Thanks!

2 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:

gleenn said...

wow! that is so sweet. you and your baby look so awesome. i wish the other two are on the background. :)

Johanna ("God's gracious gift" - Hebrew) said...

You look wonderful! CONGRATS! :) Wow..Mommy of 3 little boys! That's awesome! Love ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin