- Wear A-line cut skirts and dresses. This cut minimizes the waist and is excellent for all body shapes.
- Wear a belt or sash at the waist. This draws in the eye to the middle to accentuate a small waist and lovely hips.
- Wear a wrap dress. Created by Diane von Furstenberg in 1973, the wrap dress easy to wear no matter what body shape.
- Wear a waist-length or belted coat.
- Wear a pencil skirt or wiggle dress. This will hug every curve to really maximize the hour glass effect. Just make sure you wear the right undergarments! (see below)
- Wear a bullet bra. This amazing bra not only takes years off of drooping girls, but also makes your waist appear smaller.
So there you have it ladies! Everything you need to create a beautiful hourglass shape instantly.
So are you ready for some dangerous curves?