Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Which bombshell body are you?

If you think you're 10,000 sit-ups away from having a body like your favorite vintage vixen think again. Simply calculate your waist to hip ratio here and see which Hollywood bombshell body you're really like!
Perhaps your body isn't quite ready for your close-up. I know mine isn't! No worries ladies, I'll be writing more on how yesterday's and today's vintage beauties get that bombshell body and timeless glam!
.71
Bette DavisGinger Rogers
.69

Grace Kelly


Jean HarlowJoan Crawford .68

Lana Turner

.67
Rita Hayworth .66

Betty Page

.64

Raquel Welch
Dita Von Teese Veronica Lake .63
Marilyn Monroe

Sophia Loren

Mae West
Sorry ladies...couldn't find any vintage vixens with .62, .61 or .6. If I do, I will fill in the gaps.

.59

Audrey Hepburn

.58

Elizabeth Taylor
.57


Bridget Bardot

.56

Jayne Mansfield

8 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:

Gingeyginge said...

Thanks for the comment, I'm more of a Marilyn shape with red hair.

Vintage Mama said...

Lucky girl Gingey! I'm still losin' my post baby fat so I'm a large-ish Bette Davis. Resist...white...bread...

Ms. B said...

I'm a .65. I'm surprised to see the small number for Liz Taylor! I would have imagined that she was much curvier than Audrey!

Vintage Mama said...

I was surprised as well Ms.B! Liz's Measurements are 36c-21-36 (perfect!) and Audreys are 34A-20-34.

gleenn said...

wow! great post. i need posts like this to reconnect more vintage beauty.

:)

Jessica Cangiano said...

How very cool, I'm prancing off to find out which vintage bombshell shares my curvy hour glass/pear shape the closest.

Thank you for posting this interesting link, sweet heart.

Have a gorgeous week & wonderful autumn ahead!
♥ Jessica

pinkgirlee said...

Aww..sadness, no plus size lovelies

Vintage Mama said...

@pinkgirlee~ Perhaps I need to add some more! I'll be searching for some plus size beauties!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin