Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Labels: Bombshell Body
Monday, September 28, 2009
- Skin & Health Tonic (internal) - Mix 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, 1 cup of apple juice, 1 cup of water and 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda. I like to sip this throughout the mid morning to help to keep the munchies away 'til lunch. Taking apple cider vinegar this way can help reduce the appearance of cellulite, clear cystic acne, reduce grey hairs, and help to slowly and permanently lose weight.
- Clearing Hair Rinse (external) - Mix 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil and 2 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil in a large cup. After shampooing your hair, add 2 cups of warm water to the apple cider vinegar mixture and pour this over your scalp and hair. Let it sit for 5 min. then rinse and condition. This helps to exfoliate the scalp, remove product and hard water build up, kill dandruff-causing fungus and bacteria and smooths cuticles so your hair is super soft and shiny!
- Skin Tonic (external) - Mix 1 part water with 1 part apple cider vinegar and apply to blemishes throughout the day. This is especially helpful with those stress induced blemishes. And this wont leave a scar like Pro-Active does!
- Feminine Refresher (external) - Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with warm water (enough to fill a peri bottle or other squirt bottle). Use this mixture to rinse the external feminine area. Especially refreshing after your monthly or when you feel a little "itch" coming on.
- Feet Refresher (external) - Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with 2 liters of warm water. This can help soften callus' and get rid of other foot nasties. For especially stubborn athletes foot apply apple cider vinegar directly to affected area. It will burn, but it will definitely clear it up!
*Remember to only use Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar *
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Labels: On a personal note
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Jean HarlowJoan Crawford .68
Rita Hayworth .66
Dita Von Teese Veronica Lake .63
Labels: Bombshell Body
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
This set reminds me of how bad I want to go to Paris! The perfect get away would be my Hunny and I in Paris, sharing a sweet banana crepe and I wear this cutesy dress and my Miss Dior Cherie. Ah, l'amour!
The creator of this set designed it with a wedding in mind and I think it's perfect! The soft flowing blouse is appropriate for the ceremony (notice there is always one woman at every wedding that dressed as if she's going bar hoppin' instead of a wedding?), while the skirt and shoes say "PARTY!". Then wrap up the whole outfit in romance with Miss Dior Cherie.
I think I would probably wear this set to a garden party. The dress looks just a wee bit shorter than I prefer to wear, however wearing this cleaver Vintage Hem would solve that problem in a jiffy. And of course, top off this gorgeous lacy masterpiece with a gorgeous floral masterpiece...Miss Dior Cherie!
Labels: Vintage Style