Thursday, January 28, 2010

{Dana} Real Vintage Mama Profile part 2/2

Hello again ladies! I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. I had a bit of a rough start myself (twisted my ankle) but I'm trying to take it easy so that I'll be ready to wear my 3" patent leather shoes to this weekends anniversary party. Oh, but my little rascals don't give me a minute to sit and ice it! Anyway...
on with the Dana show!


Fashion
Although Dana says she finds fashion inspiration everywhere, 50's fashion in particular pulls at her heart strings. She likes to keep her closet filled with classic essentials that she can mix and match, like cardigans and jeans that hug her curves just right.
Dana's favorite shops are Forever 21 (check out their new resort 2010 featuring the romantic side of vintage), Meow Vintage in Long Beach and My Baby Jo in L.A.



Fitness
I love exercise dvds!  Right now I just started up with my P90X
series, it's intense but I love the challenge.  I feel like the Biggest Loser contestants when they first start, all struggling & sweaty.
Dana currently follows the Atkins diet which she says helps her to eat her veggies and stay away from processed foods. She also makes sure that her body is getting all the nutrients by taking a multi-vitamin, magnesium, probiotics, omega fish oils, and chromium. By the looks of her picture above, her system seems to be working well!

Dana's tips for getting back into shape after kids?
Put the baby in a stroller as soon as you can & go out for walks.  Trust me, it's good to get out of the house.

To learn more about Dana and her fabulous Cheese Cake Purse visit her at Lil' Darlin' Accessories or her fan page on Facebook.

0 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin