Monday, January 18, 2010

Having Tea With Vintage Mama Dana


This week I had the delight of meeting Dana for tea at the Tranquil Tea Lounge in Fullerton. Dana and I first met in one of the many forums in CafeMom. As it turns out we have more in common than just being lovers of vintage!
We both went to junior high in Pico Rivera, we both went to cosmetology school (she's a licensed hair dresser) and we both have a quirky sense of humor.
I told my Hunny I would be gone for about an hour, but before I knew it Dana and I had spent 2 hours together. Time sure does fly when your laughing it up.
Dana is so glamorous even in her "whatever clothes", as she called them. Hair and makeup perfectly in place with a bright, green daisy pinned by her ear.


Dana will be the next Real Vintage Mama to be profiled. I will be posting that the beginning of next week.
In the meantime you can check out her adorable handmade accessories or become a fan on facebook.

0 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin