Friday, January 29, 2010

My Mama; The Most Glamorous Woman I Know

I've been trying to organize my photos this past month, when I found photo's of my mama. I know everyone says that their mama is gorgeous, but seriously, my mama is gorgeous! Just look at her...

I'm not sure how old she is in these earlier pictures, but I'm guessing she's in her late teens, early 20's. I'll have to ask her when she gets back from her much deserved vacation in her home town of Moroleon, Gto. Mexico.

My mama still loves to wear bright red-orange lipstick. She has the softest hands and the tiniest feet, adorned with her signature gold polish.

See those perfect eyebrows? She never wax's or tweezes them, they're naturally perfect!


Here's my mama with my sister. I'll admit that I'm a bit jealous, everyone says that my sister looks just like my mama...and she does. I, however, look like my daddy. sigh...


So that's my mama, the most glamorous woman I know.

1 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:

Glamour Daze said...

what a beautiful woman.!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin