Friday, January 22, 2010

Vintage Mama Turned Sex Kitten


I don't know about you fine ladies, but as soon as I became a mama I found myself having a lot less sex, and that just ain't right! I'm going to shamefully admit that I, unknowingly, sabotaged my own sex life. I forgot my inner sex kitten

Though it's easy for me to put the blame on weight gain, it's not completely true. I was overweight when we were first married and things were hot then. When I had lost weight things did get even hotter (thats when we got pregnant with Jack-Jack), but again it wasn't really because of my weight.

What I've come to realize is that no matter what weight I'm at, my Hunny will think I'm hot if I think I'm hot. So how did I make that happen?

I became a sex kitten.

Though I do take into consideration what my Hunny thinks is hot, I usually try to focus on things that I think are hot. For example most of my undies are lacy, leopard or otherwise frilly. I love to wear my sweater girl bullet bra's. I usually wear my hair in a tousled, bed head way. I always have my toes painted red. I make sure that my legs are super smooth so that my ankle tattoo  looks wicked hot.

There's a million little things that I do now that makes me feel like a total sex kitten. And with 3 rascally boys, this vintage mama needs all the motivation she can get!

What do you do that makes you feel like a sex kitten?

Check out my affiliate Secrets In Lace to get some sex kitten naughties for yourself! Guaranteed to make you and your babe say "ooooh"!


0 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin