I don't know about you fine ladies, but as soon as I became a mama I found myself having a lot less sex, and that just ain't right! I'm going to shamefully admit that I, unknowingly, sabotaged my own sex life. I forgot my inner sex kitten
Though it's easy for me to put the blame on weight gain, it's not completely true. I was overweight when we were first married and things were hot then. When I had lost weight things did get even hotter (thats when we got pregnant with Jack-Jack), but again it wasn't really because of my weight.
What I've come to realize is that no matter what weight I'm at, my Hunny will think I'm hot if I think I'm hot. So how did I make that happen?
I became a sex kitten.
Though I do take into consideration what my Hunny thinks is hot, I usually try to focus on things that I think are hot. For example most of my undies are lacy, leopard or otherwise frilly. I love to wear my sweater girl bullet bra's. I usually wear my hair in a tousled, bed head way. I always have my toes painted red. I make sure that my legs are super smooth so that my ankle tattoo looks wicked hot.
There's a million little things that I do now that makes me feel like a total sex kitten. And with 3 rascally boys, this vintage mama needs all the motivation she can get!
What do you do that makes you feel like a sex kitten?
Check out my affiliate Secrets In Lace to get some sex kitten naughties for yourself! Guaranteed to make you and your babe say "ooooh"!
Check out my affiliate Secrets In Lace to get some sex kitten naughties for yourself! Guaranteed to make you and your babe say "ooooh"!



0 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:
Post a Comment