Thank you ladies for taking my short survey! Reading what you had to say was lot's of fun as well as helpful. So what did you say? Take a look...
- You think VINTAGE BEAUTY BLOG should remain VINTAGE BEAUTY BLOG- okay ladies the name will stay same!
- Your liking a new tag line "Beauty & Style For Everyday Vintage Glam"
- You want more "real women vintage stuff"
- more tutorials on hair and makeup
- more simple vintage style tips (I have a killer idea for this, just gotta get a camcorder connection)
- plus-size vintage style
- more guests posts
- more beauty how-to's (this is VINTAGE BEAUTY BLOG after all!)
- You want YouTube video's. -I'm working on it ladies! I really want to use my camcorder for these instead of my laptop camera. Only thing is I need to buy a connection to upload them to my laptop from the camcorder. It's not too pricey ($40), but it's a bit out of the budget this month.
- You want a newsletter- I've been playing with this idea for a while and now that you let me know you want it, I'm gonna give it to ya! Aiming to make it's debut April 2010.
So did I get it right ladies? Is this what you need from VINTAGE BEAUTY BLOG? If not, there still time to take the survey. I will leave it open until March 1st. Just click on the link on the upper right side bar.
P.S. To give you a sneak peek (as well as organize my thoughts) I will be posting an editorial calender. Of course nothing is set in stone here, but I will try to stay on this schedule. Cheers!

0 Vintage Beauty Lovers Said...:
Post a Comment